Designing tokens of love
· By Dillon RoseWhen Scott came in for Jillian’s ring he knew exactly what color sapphire he wanted her to look at everyday, forever. With a stroke of luck, we sourced the perfect forest green sapphire cut by Keith Cler.
Emerald Cut Green Montana Sapphire and Diamond Engagement Ring
· By Rachel DazeyWhen Scott and Becky came in to the studio to look through sapphires she thought she wanted a round or oval stone, but as soon as I pulled out this sweet emerald cut sapphire her eyes lit up, she places it on her finger and said "That's the one!"
Making Alex Honnold's Wedding Ring and Giving back to the Honnold Foundation
· By Rachel DazeyThis month, I was honored to work on wedding bands for an epic love tale. Alex Honnold and Sanni McCandless, mountain climbers and planet activists, asked me to work on rings for the exchange of their vows this summer.
The Branch Wedding
· By Rachel DazeyCelebrating the connections we share with people we love. Our goal as jewelers has always been to celebrate the values we have personally and the connections we share with people we love. This union was such a beautiful example of how jewelry can do just that.
Sam & Noel's Unique Journey
· By Rachel DazeyWe love a couple who embrace adventure and creativity as part of their daily expression. This unique handcrafted opal engagement ring is now part of their love story. Unique handcrafted bridal jewelry by Dillon Rose Studio in Tulsa. Discover your way to love.